Today was fun :D
My friend Mikayla made me a tin-can telephone (THAT ACTUALLY WORKS :O) so I can talk to other people with cystic fibrosis from a distance so I don't get sick! She designated one can for me, that no one with CF is allowed to touch. The other can, I'm not allowed to touch. She put a plastic cover with a little hole on the CF can, so that we can simply wipe off the germs. I love her. Like, seriously, this is the coolest thing ever.


Also, I saw my best friend Jamie Baker for the first time in 8 months (she lives near Sacramento)! Yess. I love her to death. Her mom has CF, so that's how we know their family. Seriously, the best family ever. I love all of them. LoveLoveLove. Love.

We chilled at Knott's after we got out of school. Oh man, were we hyper! Haha. My writing is kind of fast and weird because it's so late, so I'll wrap it up with some pictures :).



Standing in line for some ride
Tammy, left and my Mom (Tammy has CF, she's Jamie's mom)
Me, left and Jamie McJamers :D
Annie (Jamie's sister) and Hannah (my sister) :)
Best friend love <3